Viqua Reverse Osmosis System
The Advanced Water Products Reverse Osmosis System reduces the entire spectrum of drinking water contaminants (radium, fluoride, chlorine, herbicides, pesticides, salt, THMs, cysts, turbidity, tastes and odours) including heavy metals such as barium, cadmium, chromium, lead, mercury and arsenic. It also removes absestos, radioactive elements, and organics such as PCBs and pharmaceutical products.
Effectively used to:
- Remove dissolved solids from drinking water
- Improve taste of drinking water
- Reduce odours and contaminants
Features and Specs
- FDA approved components
- Sediment pre-filter – removes dirt, rust, sediment, sand and other particulate
- Carbon pre-filter – effectively removes chlorine taste and odour combined with exceptional dirt holding capabilities
- 50 gpd TFC FILMTECTM high-performance membrane
- Membrane rejects up to 98% of dissolved contaminants
- GAC post carbon cartridge, as a final water “polisher” removes any undesirable taste and odour
- System includes a chrome, long reach NSF/Proposition 65 lead free faucet with 3/8” supply line to faucet
- System includes a wrench for convenient sump removal
- System includes a 3.2 gallon water tank
OR-4 – filter housing o-ring
C-01 – second stage cartridge
WR-100 – filter housing wrench
RO-TW30 – RO membrane (third stage)
AWP110 – first stage cartridge
F-ICE10 – fourth stage filter (post)
CDP-6800 – Feedwater Boost Pump
PSW-240 – Pressure switch for pump
FREE STANDARD DELIVERY (IF NO INSTALLATION IS REQUIRED)
Free Delivery for purchase to 1 local address if installation is not required. Delivery can be expected within 1 to 3 days.
Delivery & Installation can be expected within 2 - 4 work days. Our customer service will contact you to arrange.
Standard installation does not cover laying of stainless steel piping, concrete & quartz (available at a charge) drilling, marble & granite drilling.
Water point or source is preferred to be a couple of meters within location of dispenser.
Power point is preferred to be available with a meter of water dispenser.
STANDARD INSTALLATION (FOR WATER FILTERS with DRAINAGE REQUIREMENT)
Standard installation is usually applicable for water coolers which require drainage and so covers outlet to drainage and piping into water cooler (within 3m). Installation of external filters is covered (if any).